Boudoir Session Throwback Thursday

It is Thursday already!! Time for a little #tbt from our old blog!!

Love this testimonial emailed to me from my client.
I've had three boudoir sessions with Glamorous Divas. Each time I arrive I feel like I am in a Cinderella story. I show up wearing sweats and a head scarf and by the end of the session I am transformed. As a single woman, I don’t have a husband or boyfriend to share my photos with; they are 100% for me. The photos adorn my bedroom and master bathroom. If anyone comes to visit me and see my photos decorating my walls and dresser, they would assume I was conceited; but to me its a reminder that I am pretty.
 View a few of Ms Finch’s Boudoir images below. Thank you Diva for allowing us to share images from yet another one of your sessions.

For more information on our boudoir sessions and parties check out our website here www.glamorousdivas.com 

No comments