VON HENDRICKS WEDDING



You know your client is awesome when she comes up to you at a bridal event and says, " So this is what I need for my wedding and I'm ready to book." And her friend who is helping her plan (later turned into a bridesmaid) says, " Oh and I need to book a boudoir session" I actually love clients who know exactly what they want and of course I love when I know they really want to work with me.  So during a break at the event I sat down with the bride, her mom and her best friend and we discussed the details of her big day and well the rest is history. 

I loved everything about this lovely couple and I was honored to capture their special day.

Check out some of the amazing vendors from The Von Hendricks'  wedding below.

Make Up Artist:  Shemeika Johnson




























No comments