ERIKA DORSEY






MsFinancialE


Ms.FinancialE is a consultant service that specializes in enlightening, empowering, and educating communities to become financially fit.

How do you define success as a business owner? Success as a business owner is honoring every moment that you are able to operate in your purpose as a victory.

What ignited the spark in you to start a new business venture or to make significant changes in an existing business? How did the idea for your business come about?

That "aha" moment came on March 28th of last year when I realized that two of my closest friends launched their businesses on that very day just one year apart. From that day forward I made one step every week to accomplish my goal of teaching the Fundamentals of Finance in the community. It was something that I ran from and now I'm embracing my gift.

What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Pray,Plan,& Prioritize
What motivates you?
My circle, their support and work ethic keeps me grounded.
What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
Hearing my Pastor say how my class changed the trajectory of his Finances. That was awesome!
In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.Fulfilling





No comments