Mrs R's Atlanta Boudoir Experience

Excited to share a throw back of one of our amazing boudoir sessions in Atlanta for this Throw Back Thursday.

I’m excited to share this divas images from yet another one of her sessions. This time I went to Atlanta and was able to shoot in this beautiful hotel. Thank you Mrs Riley for allowing us to share your images with our readers. We have a few more images that were too hot to show and I’m sure Mr Belle would not approve.

Mr Belle sent me an email from his wife’s previous session and it states:

let me start by saying this is Sean, Karen’s husband and I am sooooo glad that we are married because those pics made me fall in love all over again. They were very tasteful and elegant. I LOVE them….. I’m speechless… there is no favorite I love all of them, well there is one, you know which one it is. 

Of course we are ending with a few question answers for our diva below:

Why did you decide to schedule a Boudoir Session? I thought it would be a nice gift for my husband.

Why did you choose Glamorous Divas?I choose Glamorous Divas because of Lisa Fleet. I felt really comfortable with her and she made it look easy.

How was your Boudoir Experience and was it everything you expected it to be?My Boudoir Experience was GREAT!!!! I was a little shy the first session but the second one I was ready. I had so much fun I am planning a third session soon! Check out images from her first session here

WARNING!!! SEXY IMAGES BELOW













No comments