Mrs T's Boudoir Experience

So I have given up on trying to forward my old blog to my new one. It was driving me INSANE!!! Nothing worked for me so I have come up with this idea to post older sessions on Throw Back Thursday or Flash Back Friday. I'm excited to have Mrs T start it off.


My team had a great time working with Mrs T for her boudoir experience a few months back and we are excited to share a few images from her session with you. Thank you Mrs T for allowing us to share your images with our readers. Tons of my clients want to try something different from lingerie and Mrs T shows a great option with this sexy dress. I always recommend adding this option to your wardrobe for your session. Remember to keep your dress sexy!! Feel free to comment, share and ask questions below. Contact us at 410-513-9670 to schedule your next Boudoir Experience.












No comments