Ms C's Boudoir Experience


Last month at our Boudoir Party I had the pleasure of capturing the beautiful Ms C. I love all of her tattoos, don't you? Hear what she had to say about her experience with Glamorous Divas below.

Why did you decide to schedule a Boudoir Session?

I scheduled my boudoir shoot with Lisa because I wanted to have sexy images for my before weight lose journey. After literally years of getting the courage, I finally did it!

Why did you choose Glamorous Divas? 

Lisa's online presence is felt and it makes you feel so comfortable. Her work whether boudoir, weddings, etc. Is awesome!

How was your Boudoir Experience and was it everything you expected it to be? 

My boudoir experience was definitely beyond what was expected. Lisa and her makeup artist make everything relaxed and comfortable which is definitely needed, especially if you're nervous. It's something about them that feels familiar so you aren't completely uncomfortable.




No comments