SPLENDOUR MAGAZINE & GLAMOROUS DIVAS


A few months back  Splendour Magazine contacted me about my boudoir services. They wanted to send a writer to shadow me during a boudoir session from start to finish. They wanted to share the Glamorous Divas experience with all of their readers!!

After many attempts of trying to coordinate schedules with models and Splendour Magazine it didn't seem like it was going to actually happen. Eventually the writer Kristina emailed me and said, "I'm actually a model and wouldn't mind posing for you". I thought that was an excellent idea and from that point on I treated her just as if she was a client coming in for a session. She was able to experience the process and she explained it all from her perspective in this magazine article.

Take some time out and read about her experience. Many of my past clients can relate to this article and anyone who is thinking of doing a session with us will get to read a play by play of a clients experience.

Splendour Magazine thank you so much for this amazing opportunity. To Amahl and Kristina it was a pleasure working with you. Always a pleasure working with make up artist Chandrika MacKall.

Check out the magazine here

SPLENDOUR MAGAZINE 




1 comment