Ms J's Boudoir Experience

We are excited that Ms J is allowing us to share a few of her images from her recent boudoir party. We loved working with Ms J, a client turned friend, turned cheerleader for everything about Glamorous Divas, lol. Read a little about her 2nd experience with us.

Our next boudoir party is July 18!! Want to join us? Connect us via our website www.glamorousdivas.com 

Why did you decide to schedule a Boudoir Session?

I wanted to do a Boudoir Session because I felt that I am in a place in my life right now where I feel so much confidence, positivity, amazing energy and sexiness. What more of a way to outwardly, as well as inwardly, express these feelings than to have them etched on film forever.
Why did you choose GlamorousDivas?

I've always wanted to do a Boudoir Session with Lisa Fleet's GlamorousDivas because I thought she captured the true essence and beauty of a woman in her work. Anyone can put on something sexy and call themselves a Diva, but to be a GlamorousDiva starts from within and works its way outward to be illustrated through Lisa's artistic eye. :-)

 How was your Boudoir Experience and was it everything you expected it to be?

This was my 2nd Boudoir Experience with Lisa and I must say that the 2nd time was just as wonderful as the 1st. The make-up from her Artist is flawless. Although you choose your own outfits and accessories, she makes you feel so comfortable in them so that she can captivate the best you that she can. She also provided a personal atmosphere that allowed you to relax and bring forth that inner beauty and sexy goddess that we all know we have inside of us. My Boudoir Experience was wonderful and everything I expected plus more. After your 1st experience, you will definitely be ready for another and another. I'm ready for my next close-up right now! :-)



















No comments