Ms L's Boudoir Experience


Ms L is super sexy in her 1st boudoir session. Both myself and make up artist Chandrika Mackall had a great time working with her. When I asked Ms L if I could reveal a few of her images on my blog she jumped at the chanced and shared a little with our readers about her experience. 

Why did you decide to schedule a Boudoir Session?



 I've always wanted to do a Boudoir shoot. I made it a priority on my fab 50's bucket list !
 Why did you choose GlamorousDivas?



I selected Lisa because her working is simply AMAZING ! I knew she was the prefect fit for my photo session.
 How was your Boudoir Experience and was it everything you expected it to be?



My Boudoir session was Amazing, Exciting, and Adventurous. It far exceeded my expectation, such a great experience. Working with Lisa was the BEST !
Enjoy and stay tuned with more on our blog by following us by email on the right side of the blog.

Want a sexy boudoir session? Connect us via our website www.glamorousdivas.com 

















1 comment