Ms P’s Boudoir Experience


1. Why did you decide to schedule a Boudoir Session?
I was looking for something different to do for my birthday and saw Glamorous Divas show up on my Facebook timeline. I love taking pictures and knew this was going to be fun for me. I got some friends together and booked my first party and was hooked ever since.
2. Why did you choose GlamorousDivas?
Because it’s the best. This is my second time and I loved it even better this time around. The products are great and I like that the company has a signature feel. I haven’t found anything else that comes close to what Glamorous Divas offers.
3. How was your Boudoir Experience and was it everything you expected it to be?
I love Glamorous Divas. I plan to come back for all of my milestone birthdays. Taking photos with Lisa Fleet is like coming to see an old friend. She makes you feel so comfortable and I love the direction that Glamorous Divas has gone in since I have become a client. It just keeps getting better. The Best Ever.
Thank you Ms P for allowing us to share your beautiful images. Can’t wait to work with you again as well.











No comments