ADIA J. JONES





A few months ago I had the pleasure of working with the Heal A Woman to Heal A Nation Organization and provide head shots to over 20 business owners in attendance at their yearly conference held here in Baltimore, MD. Over the next few weeks I will spotlight a few of those woman who have allowed me to share there gifts and talents with our readers. Learn more about our first business owner Adia J. Jones. 


I am a motivational speaker for youth and young adults; I encourage young people to be their own cheerleader and biggest supporters. I'm in the process of finishing my first book, Become Your Own Cheerleader and Supersize Your Me.

“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” - Mitch Albom

No comments